On Thu, Aug 05, 1999 at 07:59:58AM -0700, John Feist wrote:

> With the Ottawa PI-2 not being available (TAPR was going to pick up the
> kit ?) and the PackeTwin going out of production. Where does one go to
> find a SCC8530 driven interface that uses DMA access? Is there a
> commercial product? (somewhere in the dust comes the name SEALEVEL?).

If you are willing to do some soldering you could make S5SCC/DMA card.
It should be somewhere on http://www.hamradio.si or http://lea.hamradio.si
(just checked it is on ftp://lea.hamradio.si/pub/s5scc)

I have two of them working here just fine.
My small intervention in driver for 2.0 kernels can be found on
http://www.ultra.hr/gpl/ham/s5scc

Regards,

Ivo 9A3TY