Bob Meyer said:
> Craig Small wrote:
> >   The latest lib, tools and apps for ax25 are out.  The main difference
> > between this version and the last is I finally got my act together and
> > put Tomi's patches in.
> >

> Call is broken here, on Redhat6.  Executing any of the menu commands causes
> a "Segmentation fault".
This is very strange because the patch changes one value to be static
and the rest is just cleaning up of the configure script so it detects
broken redhat includes properly. Don't tell me those library/includes
are broken in yet another way.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>