On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Craig Small wrote:

> Bob Meyer said:
> > Craig Small wrote:
> > >   The latest lib, tools and apps for ax25 are out.  The main difference
> > > between this version and the last is I finally got my act together and
> > > put Tomi's patches in.
> > >

> > Call is broken here, on Redhat6.  Executing any of the menu commands causes
> > a "Segmentation fault".

> This is very strange because the patch changes one value to be static
> and the rest is just cleaning up of the configure script so it detects
> broken redhat includes properly. Don't tell me those library/includes
> are broken in yet another way.

Actually not even that. The patch removes a compiler warning by explicitly
declaring the variable "int". Before it was implicitly declared "int" by
the compiler. So that can not be the problem.

My guess is there might a problem with ncurses. Red Hat 6 might have a
version on ncurses that call isn't quite compatible with. If I understood
Richard correctly this segfault has been there in previous versions too?

--
--- Tomi Manninen / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / OH2BNS @ OH2RBI.FIN.EU ---