Just a quick question. I find that when I go into /nos/spool/mail...and
delete a bulletin area, like 'ww' for example I find that there is nothing
in that area when I go right back into TNOS and have a look at area 'ww'.
Of course, that is expected. Now a day later, I find all these numbers in
there. Nubmers of bulletins but no text. This might go from 0 to 4000. But
why. Where does that come from . How does one get rid of that part?

Maybe deleting an area manually is not the way to do things but how in the
world are the bulletin numbers returning and there is no body. There are
some new bulletins sprinkled among the numbers; new ones that would have
come in during that day, but it is mostly numbers??

--
Ted Gervais <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
44.135.34.254 gw.ve1drg.ampr.org