Thats a tough one. I have tried running CAPMAN under dosemu, but I had
problems with the output graphics. Maybe it would run under the latest
dosemu. I guess there may be not too much of a problem with IONCAP
itself; the user interface is the challenge, like with other portings
of software into the Linux world. As you will have guessed, I'm not a
programmer ... just a user.

John G3JAG

On 26-Jan-00 James S. Kaplan KG7FU wrote:

> Has anyone any tools for site, coverage and path analysis for Linux?
>
> If not, I'd like to get together with some of you seasoned
> programmers. I have some excellent ideas and resources for
> propagation models, etc.
>
> -----------------------------
> James S. Kaplan KG7FU
> Eugene Oregon USA
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.rio.com/~kg7fu
> ICQ # 1227639
> Have YOU tried Linux today?

E-Mail: John - G3JAG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 26-Jan-00
Time: 10:38:34

This message was sent by XFMail