Hi all,

I´m happy to announce the 5th attempt of DG2FEF/DG1KJD AX.25
for Linux 2.2.14. I originally intended to wait until 2.2.15,
but since it seems there are some delays on its release and
there are some nasty bugs I nailed down I decided commit the
release now.
It consists of

- the kernel patch
- new libax25 (in fact this did not change but I renamed it
  for consistency issues)
- new ax25-tools
- new ax25-apps

Get the packages from

http://dl0td.afthd.tu-darmstadt.de/~dg1kjd/linux-ax25/index.html
http://dl0td.rmn.de.ampr.org/~dg1kjd/linux-ax25/index.html

Changes:
- Fixed LAPB state machine problem with retransmits
- Fixed a race condition in protocol/driver interface which caused
  endless OOPS loop with IP-over-AX25 under certain conditions.
- Fixed a nasty DAMA bug that prevented anything to be sent after
  a station was once connected and than closed all circuits.
- Optimized scheduler
- Optimized T2-handling
- Optimized high-speed behaviour to fit megabit requirements
- The old ax25rtd is back to work again. Note that this is still a
  temporary hack
- ax25mond in ax25-tools package
- soundmodem diagnostic utilities re-included in ax25-tools and cross-
  update with old ax25-tools-0.0.6
- PCISCC-4 driver update
- EPPFLEX driver update
- a little fix in 6pack driver
- fixed ax25d-"cat /usr/bin/gdb-only-shows-32KB"-bug
- ...

  -- Jens