Hello.

> Have a look at the Thames Valley IP User Group 9k6 modem (url in sig below)  as
> this DOES have a Linux driver for both 2.0 and 2.2 kernels and is a third of
> the price of the MaxPak one.

Thank you.  That does look very cool and you definatly can't argue with
the price!  I will need to add a MAX232 or similar so I can connect
directly to the COM port on a machine as mentioned on the pages.

It also wins for having schematics, source etc. available on the
web-page.  The kit seems to be out-of-stock atm so I will order the PCB
and pre-programmed CPU (unless I can find some code to let me blow Amtel
micros with my PIC16c84 programmer, with rewireing if nesacary, under
Linux.  Anyone know anything about this?)

Cheers!

G.

--
73 de Garrick - G7LFW