----- Original Message -----
From: "Jens Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 08 August 2000 23:48
Subject: Re: (off-topic) Don't you just hate BADLY configured auto
responders !!!

> Rubens asked , "where", not "what" :8)
> 73 Jens    ZL2TJT

Geee Ed. Is this bird our thanksgiving dinner?

No Sir, it's this year's Presidential Portrait!!

Don't you just love a bit of humour now and then. Windows ME, now there's a
joke!
I have Raymond's address set up to visit the trash can as soon as mail
arrives with his address in the from field. Saves me the hassle of deleting
it.