[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I was just wondering if there's been any progress.
I'm about to invest in an Abit SU-2S with an 88sx6081 on board, and was
wondering how things were going.

No progress to report, I'm afraid. I've been fighting bugs and working towards hotplug/queueing/error handling improvements.

After that, I'll do a round of driver writing for Marvell and several other boards.

If anybody has the hardware docs and time, they are welcome to contribute.

        Jeff