Hello Nezer,
Do you have a Linux machine with PPP, which you can use to call the AIX
server?
Using such a machine, you can isolate the problem and determine whether it
is in the AIX or in the Windows NT (if the Linux machine can also receive
PPP calls).

Or, lacking such a machine, can you call an ISP's PPP connection from your
Windows NT machine (this will at least isolate the problem to the AIX
machine).

Another possibility:  if the RAS scheme is similar to CHAP or PAP, you'll
not get username+password anyway.  But the PPP connection will be there
(check ping/telnet/ftp and see if they work).
                                      --- Omer