Quoth Alex Shnitman on Wed, Mar 31, 1999:
>  >    3. Message size limited to 8KB, excluding headers.  What
>  >       do you think about that?
>
> Is it possible to put some kind of directive in a letter that would
> pass it through even though it's bigger? >8k messages might be needed
> when sending stuff like logs.

I don't think that such a directive can be added.  So, Evgeny
proposed 8K, Ira said 15K, and you say (if I understand you
correctly) no limit.  I'd like to hear more opinions.

Vadik.

--
Any language that involves exposing private parts to friends is a
tad suspect...