I tried the patch given here some time ego to make hebrew usable under
netscape.
It fixed some of the problems (I think, I don't remeber if I could read
these pages or not)
At list it gives me iso8895-8 fonts and hebrew(hb) language pages.
I still have a problem reading some pages.
For example, on egged's page there is the timetable seaching, and I still
get giberish.
I tried fixed(hebrew), fixed(misc) bible and ceveral other fonts, but to
no avail.
Any sujestions?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]