> On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, dorit ben shalom wrote:
>
> BTW, about the xmodmap: I use xkb (and keymaps in the console), such that
> the windows keys are used for hebrew (the double key for shift, and the
> single for lock), and the ScrollLock led indicates hebrew mode (X only).
> If someone wants that configuration, please tell me.

I do. Please send them.
I also think that xkb needs some settings in XF86Config. If this is correct
then do send this as well.

Isn't xkb more preferable over xmodmap ?

I also think that you should post them to the list. Even if no body is
currently interested it will make it saved in the list archive so that people
can have a public accessible reference point.

                                                        Thank you.