Can anyone point me to some nice hebrew fonts that i can use under
xemacs21?
How do i load a font in xemacs21 from .emacs?
I am also looking for a fixed hebrew font that i can use on other editors
(I am looking for something for kwrite now).
Fixed loads the english one by default, and on most progs Most of the
hebrew fonts wont work. The only one i got to work (doesn't show under
xemcas21 fonts menu) is bible.
Maybe its a problem as to the charset that they say they use?
Will adding a new fonts alias saying that they are english charset work?
If so, how do i do this?
Thanx for any help
[EMAIL PROTECTED]