Hello Linux Users Group:

        In case you haven't heard, the Phoenix Adaptive Firewall is the first
ICSA certified firewall on linux distributions.  It uses adaptive,
state-analysis firewall technology with a java based gui for secure
remote administration.  We have an offer for you.  We will give you a no
cost, full evaluation copy if you will put a protected by Phoenix logo
on your home page for one year.  If you are interested let me know.

Regards,

Jan Runyon                      2000 West Henderson Road, Suite 400
Progressive Systems, Inc.               Columbus, Ohio  43220
Sales                           Phone:  614/326-4600 ext. 107
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             Fax:  614/326-4601
www.Progressive-Systems.Com             Toll Free:  800/558-7827 ext. 107