OZ>> I suppose that there are several Linux-IL subscribers who are NOT
OZ>> interested in job offers or in advertisements.
OZ>> (Personally, I am interested in job offers but not in advertisements.)

I do not really see a need to do this because of 1-2 job offers and
advertisements per month. If any of the topics had serious volume, it
could be good, but now I would be just a waste of resources. And anyway
they'd post to main list, to reach broader audience :)

OZ>> By the way, I don't consider the advertisement about firewall for Linux to
OZ>> be spam, because the sender made the effort to target it.  But if
OZ>> Linux-IL-ads will be opened and the Linux-IL charter will be modified to
OZ>> direct advertisers to Linux-IL-ads - then the advertisement would have
OZ>> been a spam.

I see nothing bad in modest simple announcement, sent to a group of people
that are supposed to be interested in the topic. However, if the volume of
such thing would grow (which would be not bad for Linux :), we indeed
would possibly need a separate media for it.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells