Hi

Aharon Schkolnik wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I have a couple of RZ26L SCSI disks which I took out of some old
> Digital stations. I would like to use them under Linux. I was
> wondering if anyone has done such a thing, and if so, are there any
> issues like termination which need to be addressed.

You should have no problem. I used much older RZ58 disks with linux.
As for termination - standard rules aplly - You should have termination
exactly twice, on the ends of the SCSI bus. I am almost sure the RZ26's
I have seen have labels on them with the function of each jumper (inc.
termination), but if yours don't you can probably find the informaion
on Digital's (or compaq - and they are different) site.

> TIA.
>

> --
>   The day is short, and the work is great,     |   Aharon Schkolnik
>   and the laborers are lazy, and the reward    |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   is great, and the Master of the house is     |   +972 2 670 6851
>   impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2     |

        didi