Hi

Aharon Schkolnik wrote:

[snip]

> Then, there is a second diagram - something like this:
>

>    .  . Enable
>    .  . Unused
>    .  . Power
>        1
>   ____________
>   Termination
>

> This looks like just what I need, except that I can't find a set of 6
> pins anywhere. There is a set of 4 pins, but 4 is not equal to 6.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas ?

IIRC, those 4 pins are 2 pairs with a space between them, which should
have been a 'middle' pair, and you can actually see the connections on
the board, and see it was actually a 6 pins set, with the middle one
not made, becasue it is  (as the label says) unused.
You should jumper both of them - 'enable' and 'power'.

>     >>  TIA.
>     >>
>     >>
>     >> -- The day is short, and the work is great, | Aharon Schkolnik
>     >> and the laborers are lazy, and the reward |
>     >> [EMAIL PROTECTED] is great, and the Master of the house is |
>     >> +972 2 670 6851 impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2 |
>     >>
>     >> =================================================================
>     >> To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
>     >> the word "unsubscribe" in the message body, e.g., run the
>     >> command echo unsubscribe | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     >>

>     Yedidya>  didi
>
>     Yedidya> =================================================================
>     Yedidya> To unsubscribe, send mail to
>     Yedidya> [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word "unsubscribe"
>     Yedidya> in the message body, e.g., run the command echo
>     Yedidya> unsubscribe | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> --
>   The day is short, and the work is great,     |   Aharon Schkolnik
>   and the laborers are lazy, and the reward    |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   is great, and the Master of the house is     |   +972 2 670 6851
>   impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2     |

        didi