Ira Abramov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> on the whole it seems Oleg sgrees with me on almost everything, yet
> there is the Israeli push to prove me wrong :-)

I guess I am Israeli ;-) I actually stated in my first posting that
I didn't have a problem with moving to eGroups. I thought that some
issues had to be discussed though, so I raised them. There was no
conscious attempt to prove you wrong, in the same sense that there was
no conscious attempt on your part to stage a revolution ;-) I am still
sceptical about the expected effects, but I'll be most happy to be
proved wrong on every count ;-)

> never went away. everybody are free to subscribe and share info:
>
> http://egroups.com/group/TechNews/
>
> and one more specific about high-tech stocks me and others follow:
>
> http://egroups.com/group/GeekStockTalk/

Thanks.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | BLOOMBERG L.P. (BFM) | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"... We work by wit, and not by witchcraft;