In the same manner one writes "I" capital instead "i"
I every time wonder how well flames go before buseness.
I think I asked twice for help in this list , once I haven't got an answer at
all, and second time only one guy replied me.
Where have been all those spell checker purists then ?
Sorry for off-topic
Elya Guyer
Compugen System administrator