Hi list.
I partitioned my disk to have 2.5 GB on /home and only 600+ on /usr
/home and /usr are NOT close to each other (sda2,sda3).

Is there any way to enlarge the /usr partition (using the /home partition)
without damaging the partitions ?
In the worst case i can delete the /home partition....painful but can live
with that.

Other way is to backup all the partitions to a backup tape and to restore it
later.
did any one done it ?
What do i have to do ?

Thanks,