Moshe Zadka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If you must code in C, at least use the safe routines in glib (for
> example g_strdup_sprintf) rather then using unsafe functions such as
> sprintf.

This might be not feasible if you need to write portable code
(nor will be snprintf(), which is non-standard, IIRC). You need
to get into the habit of putting checks in your code to prevent
buffer overflows.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | BLOOMBERG L.P. (BFM) | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"... We work by wit, and not by witchcraft;