On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Adam Morrison wrote:

> I think that this simply reflects their lack of technical sense,
> compared to Linux et. al.  They are simplygoing for the most
> simple and unintrusive band aid.

they are not going for the simple path. they are not applying libsafe
instead of applying bug fixes to software. this is just an additional
measure.

as a security concious person, you probably subside with the idea of
putting multiple layers of security, and not just a single one.

<cynical>
(sorry - i forgot that you always read all the source code of a system you
put up on the network - you don't realy need this extra barrier ;P~~ ).
</cynical>

guy

"For world domination - press 1,