Hi, Oleg!

On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 12:14:59AM +0300, you wrote the following:

> HP DJ-815C. My impression is, you can never tell with HP. I am sure
> the printer is quite decent, but does it speak PCL? The Office Depot
> guys gave me the HP support phone number - I'll try to find out. The
> bloody thing is quite a mystery - I could not even find it on the HP
> web site. tried "Discontinued products", too. ;-)

I don't know about DJ-815C, but we have DJ-820Cxi at work here and it
only does PPA and not PCL. So I'd be careful with DJ-815C.

--
Alex Shnitman                            | http://www.debian.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]   +-----------------------

These download files are in Microsoft Word 6.0 format. After
unzipping, these files can be viewed in any text editor, including
all versions of Microsoft Word, WordPad, and Microsoft Word Viewer
        -- From Micro$oft