On Wed, 17 May 2000 00:16:15 +0200, Hetz Ben Hamo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Well, All you have to do is looking at the Linux IL mailing list archive
>- Many people have posted scripts and explanasion how to do it..
>
>Hetz

Hetz, I've been using your script until RH 6.2 came out, but now RH 6.2 has
very nice built-in ISDN support. I just set the firewall rules using the GUI
tool, the ISDN provider parameters using the ISDN GUI tool, and once these are
set up, I can use 'isdnctrl dial ipp0' without going into X.

Udi

ннннннннннннннннннннни unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with