OM>> I have to rant. First, MS does good things too. look at
OM>> http://research.microsoft.com

Yeah. Lots of good things there, like:

Linda Stone Appointed To New Position
Moving On Up: Rick Rashid And Dan Ling Promoted

Hails to Linda, Rick and Dan!

But, now microsoft has the answer for those who thinks there's no research
at microsoft - "just nslookup research.microsoft.com!". Smarty.

OM>> Third - the problem with Mandrake is that they suck.

Do they? Did you experience this personally or somebody told you? Was it
good or at least refreshing?

OM>> is somewhat different - RH are half-ignorant. Instead of taking
OM>> existing market models, they went on and invented their own. Had
OM>> they use Debian-like infrastructure, they would

Oh, sure, if you'd open new Linux company, you'd do everything different.
BTW, why didn't you?

OM>> be damn good.

Oh, and we'll be still waiting for RH 2.1 to release... :)

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells