Tell me moshe, I come and show you a difference in
one the most basic functions in the C "standard" IO
library anre not standartized.

Now, you come and tell me, that the difference
in compilers is that "they handle your mistakes differently".

1) Which of the two sprintf definition is the mistake?
2) Did you know that handling error cases are a BIG
    part of the standard ?

Moshe, relax, Python is not 10% of what C++ is. Leave
this crusade for Python. All language are problematic
in all areas.

--ury