On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> 3. any one HAS EXPERIENCE with any product ( commercial or free ) that
> could give me
>    the full functionality of an microsoft-exchange-server ( not just

nope. HP's comes the closest and everybody agrees it sucks :(

> 4. any friendly web-mail-interface (free/comercial) ? I have OCS but

sqwebmail over Qmail, or just install the entire courier mail system
which includes it. I intend to try and fit sqwebmail on IGLU when I have
the time (or does someone else want to attempt this?) so anyone can have
an [EMAIL PROTECTED] with pop3 and web access (possibly also IMAP
over SSL too)

toodles.

--
        Ira Abramov, GNU/Linux advocate.