Hello
I'd like to know if there is a limit to the size of the list that Majordomo
can handle .
I have a list of 32000 users , when I send it with Majordomo - I see in the
logs that only 2982 mails were sent(Stat=Sent) and 7983 bounced back
(Stat=User unknown ), verifying about the address , I find those mails
active and true .
The rest of the list ( the other 20000) is ignored and never processed .

Does Majordomo have a list size limit ?
Or are you able to think as to another reason for this problem ?

Thanks

Assaf Flatto
ISP Developmet Team
Cell: 972-54-989957