I never used neither PMFirewall nor Mason, but I have ADSL (W/pptp
tunnel), NAT over that and a kernel 2.4.2/iptables (was not too long ago
2.2.x/ipchains) filter to block off some services from the
wild wild net..

What exactly are you trying to do and what's the problem?

--
Miki Shapiro
Aladdin Knowledge Systems

Sex. Unix. Snowboarx.