1. Thats KDE 2.1.1

2. You won't see RPM's probably until next week. Bero (the guy who does those
RPM's) is at CeBit and he cannot make them.

3. Are you talking about the bug that confuses the Hebrew and english on
konqueror? I doubt if this situation will change until QT 3 will be out with
KDE support to it. Lars (the guy who added the hebrew support) is extremly
busy on preparing QT-3 and an official beta should be out within few weeks...

Of course - patches to fix are more then welcome ;)

Hetz