Cooker (that is - 8.0).
I used to have a machine that run some cooker stuff (mainly XFree and KDE -
that was before 2.1), and it's pretty simple to update - except from the
aformentioned and a few misc stuff, you only need glibc and locales.
but I'm not going to try it currently; The stable updates for 7.2 feature
KDE 2.0.1, though Mandrake has a sort of a 7.2 ISO they call MandrakeFreq
that feature KDE 2.1, though with glibc 2.1.
So I assume that you wont see 'official' kde 2.1.1 updates for 7.2, and
unless Mandrake will publish another MandrakeFreq update, we wont see KDE
2.1.1 packages for glibc 2.1 and XFree 4.0.2 in the near future - but..
(and it's a big but :-)
You can always grab the SRPMS and rebuild - after they have stable (or , as
stable as they can get) packages for cooker, it should be just matter of a
rebuild to make them work for 7.2

Oded

--
Ken Thompson has an automobile which he helped design. Unlike most
automobiles,