Hi Miki,
Actcom gives you a static IP with your ADSL service. The IP is assigned to
your username when you first open the ADSL account (when ADSL is enabled
for your account) - and it must be in a range defined for the redback your
ADSL line is connected through. If Bezeq will change the redback for
your ADSL line in the future, thena new IP will be assigned for you from
the range of the new redback.
Other than such a change, I don't know of another reason why anyone might
need to change your IP. IP shortage should not be an issue here.

Thanks,
Uri