1. It is what I'm paying
2. Just did so myself (talked to them) and yes, it's all perfectly okay to
register a domain onto those IP's, they aren't going anywhere soon, and
even if they ever will (If bezeq changes the tunnel architecture), it will
most likely be a single-occurance change that can be updated in your
domain register.
3. Out of interest, I combined all costs, and it comes to a nice 150NIS to
bezeq plus 200NIS to actcom = 350 NIS for a decent non-interrupted
link. Not including 50 NIS for your analogue line, and Peimot Mone
for your voice calls. Geeks of the world rejoyce.

--
Miki Shapiro
Aladdin Knowledge Systems

Sex. Unix. Snowboarx.