Hi All,

as you can see from the time of this email - I couldn't get some sleep ;)

So, I found out that Mozilla now have the bidi stuff included in the main
HEAD of the CVS, it's just that it's not enable by default...

so, all you have to do is to go to: http://www.mozilla.org/cvs.html and
follow their instructions to get the CVS tree to your machine, and when it
finishes and start configuring - stop it and re-run:

/configure --enable-bidi

then make

I haven't tested it yet (it's compiling right now) - but Ilya told me he'll
make a binary tarball from it. If someone could build an SRPM - then I'll be
more then happy to rebuild the RPM's for Redhat 6.x, SuSE 7.x, and Mandrake
7.x

As for KDE RPM's - I thought bero from redhat would compile them - but so far
he didn't. I'll wait 2-3 more days and if no sign of binary RPM's for it -
then I'll build them

BTW, I just saw that IBM's hard disk prices are really down - 60GB 7200RPM
ATA-100 disk costs $260 (seen it on excellent web site).. I'll think I'll buy
1 or 2 of them

Have a good night/day
Hetz