Hey Tzafrir,

You are correct, the creation of such a package only involves the placement
of the CVS code instead of the stable code and adding the --bidi-enabled flag
to debian/rules.
Can you please not CC me when such a thing is not required? We all read the
list and there's no need to generate redundant traffic.

        Regards, Yotam Rubin