Hi Eli,
Thanks for answering :) I see you answering in the mailing list and I dont
know why you arent answering to my greetings :)

Regarding your question:
I think that you can find a good offer in ActCom. The 256Kbps are a really
good lines and I really recommend it. ActCom has a really good offers and
they are a good ISP (I was in their service something like a 6 months but I
came back to my friend (Netvision)). They also support really good in
Linux. Call them to: 1800-300-123 annd talk with the businesses section
they have a 256Kbps lines to Networks and this costs 320$ for a month
without a commitment and if you want to commit for 24 months you are
getting the line for something like 220$ for a month if you if you are
commit for 12 months you can get a line for a 250$ for a month. I dont know
if this is a good offer but this is what they how it costs. I just know
that ActCom is cheaper.

I hope this helped.

At 18:31 09/04/01 +0300, you wrote:
>Hi Eran,
>
>First, let me apologize for not responding yet for your greetings.
>I'm busy, as usual :-(
>I'll respond later, hopefully.
>
>Regarding your answer:
>
>Thank you very much.
>
>However, these details are known for me, and this is why I chose to order
>ADSL. The question was not whether it is good or bad (it's good), or
>whether it is cheap or expensive (it's VERY cheap), or how to find a good
>deal (it's almost impossible to find a deal which is not attractive...);
>
>The question was about *ISDN*: Some of the ISPs have a special package
>for 256Kbps (rather than the common 64Kbps and 128Kbps packages). This
>package requires a double line of ISDN (i.e. 2 BRAs, i.e. 4 ports).
>
>Unfortunately, the largest ISPs stopped the support for this package,
>because the largest ISPs have expensive prices for their Frame-Relay
>packages, and they are afraid that this package will compete against
>their Frame-Relay packages. Other ISPs still support it. My question was
>who these ISPs are, how good are they, and what the mailing list thinks
>about 256Kbps (I know that ISPs like Internet Zahav are against it, but
>their claims - against the quality of this "technology" - are not true).
>
>Eran Levy wrote:
>
> > You can buy an ADSL line from Bezeq that isnt cost so much. You have to pay
> > 149 NIS monthly.
> > You can call to 1800230230 and ask for Reuven, he will help you with this
> > and will give you a great offer for ADSL line.
> > I hope this helped.
>
>--
>Eli Marmor
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>CTO, Founder
>Netmask (El-Mar) Internet Technologies Ltd.
>Tel.:   +972-9-766-1020          8 Yad-Harutzim St.
>Fax.:   +972-9-766-1314          P.O.B. 7004
>Mobile: +972-50-23-7338          Kfar-Saba 44641, Israel

----
Regards,
Eran Levy.
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]