Hi All,

Well, my good friend Andrei and I sat on my machines and decided that will
solve this issue - no matter what the costs ;)

So we found out...

1. Netivision changed the MTU to 1424 - anyone got an email notification
about this? cause I didn't..

2. My firewall is based still on kernel 2.2.x - meaning - it won't fix the
mtu bug which was fixed on kernel 2.4.x - thats why my Linux workstation had
those problems..

So - if you are connected to Netvision - set your ADSL firewall to MTU 1424.
Is it based on kernel 2.2.x? then either upgrade it to 2.4.6 (which came out
today) or do the more pain way - update all machines behind it to mtu 1424 on
their ethernet...

Fun Fun Fun....

Hetz