hello,

is there a method to configure sendmail in a way,
that on one address/port it will have one set of relaying rules,
and on another address/port it will have another ?

the motivation behind this is to enable remote users to send mail
outside the office ( as discussed here a few weeks ago) but in different
way.

I have checkpoint firewall installed and remote users using pop with
securemote.
so I can set up sendmail to listen to 2 addresses, one from the outside
world
(everyone that send mail to my domain) and another address, through
securemote that will always relay.

how can I configure sendmail to do that ?
or alternatively, is there a way to run 2 sendmails on the same machine
?
I have sendmail 8.11.2 on RH 7.1.

thanks,
Alon.