I am sorry for me being ignorant but this discussion is interesting.
You are essentially saying that even if you break the GPL license, no one
can sue you in Israel?
Also, Mosix is developed by you at huji which is a respectable institute.
Wouldn't it be immoral of you to exercise this kind of conduct in the university. Not
to mention the poor example you are giving your students to break laws that morally
shouldn't be broken?
I mean, palgiarism of any kind is not tolerated in any learning institute.
And obviously this is what you do, since the writer of Linux intended his work to be
used in a certain way. (please note also that Linux was first developed by Linus at
his university).
I must add also that this kind of mentality of steal and don't get caught is very bad
for Israel.

Ok, now after i said all that: Don't get me wrong, i like Mosix and i believe that an
institute like huji should use its resources to further the principal or research and
study.

* - * - *
Tzahi Fadida
[EMAIL PROTECTED]