[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> AFAIK prison terms cannot be given for any license violation. You must
> violate some criminal law to get this. Unauthorized distribution of
> software (which is not the same as failing to comply with EULA) may very
> well be one of the things you can get in jail for.

I believe the TV and radio commercials that threaten jail terms for
using one EULA to install multiple copies of a s/w product inside your
small business deal with license violations, not unauthorized
distribution (as in re-selling).

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"If it ain't broken, it has not got enough features yet."