Hi,

I am using several ISPs but over the years I got used to using one email box at actcom, a few months ago I canceled

My dial-up account there but I bought an "Email-only" account, which most isp's offer, just to have my old regular email address.

While trying to send mail, I always get a "Relaying is not allowed" Message, I sent an email to their support team, and their answer

Was that an Email-only account is only for GETTING mail, if you want to Sent mail you must use a different Smtp by a different ISP.

Then I Found out most isps don’t allow relaying, so I wondered, why isps offer mailbox's anyway? Shouldn’t they find a solution for smtp?

Is there a way to allow only certain users Relaying?

Manor G.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]