Hi didi.
I know that it is perfect to be sysadmin in the army. I asked them for that,
they asked me ofcouse what education I have and I had nothing to answer. If
you could give me that names of people that can help me, it would be great.
I am not a fighter or something I am going to "Jobnik"
as I am the only son in single paren family. If you will give me their
names, can you tell me who are them as I will know what to ask and who I am
talking with.

Best Regards.
S.A.