hi, Star Office a.f.a.i.k. is Sun's distribution.
so the best way is to go to www.sun.com and navigate.
it is not distributed as RPM, but a regular compressed elf binary:
*.bin, you simply can read the instructions in sun's site.

besides, there's other wing of star office named "Open Office",
which is distributed as source or binary in many formats, so this one can
be downloaded from www.openoffice.org

be well.
Max.

   "He took his vorpal sword in hand: