Ira Abramov wrote (referring to Open Office):

>anyone knows what happend to IBM's promisses to deliver Hebrew for it
>in December?

The work (phase 1 of Hebrew support for the word processor) was completed
on time and has been made available for testing internally to IBM
employees.  The distribution outside IBM is currently on hold until some
legal points (copyrights etc...) are solved.  I don't know when this will
happen.  Brothers and sisters, join me in a silent prayer...

Shalom (Regards),  Mati
           Bidi Architect
           Globalization Center Of Competency - Bidirectional Scripts
           IBM Israel
           Phone: +972 2 5870999  ext. 1202    Fax: +972 2 5870333
Mobile: +972 52 554160