On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Amir Tal wrote:
> Uri,
>
> 1) the domain : Co.il has a problem. I am guessing you are using actcom,
> because their DNS did not update (for some reason) with the new ip.
> We hosted there 2 years ago (?!), and still...
> It will be fixed soon.
>
> 2) statistics : does it really matter ? We are not having a competition
> here. So its 1500...1600...1400 . What's the difference ?
> I know those statistics are not accurate, but it does the job as far as
> getting a perspective .
I was talking about the perspective. If there is no indication what is
being measures, or in this counted, then the numbers are meaningless.
> here. So its 1500...1600...1400 . What's the difference ?
If I see stats I like to know what they're stats of. Otherwise, you might
as well use warp factors, as you say, what's the difference?

> 3) interspace : being non-commercial means that as far as the services
> the site provides, we do not charge users for those services.
> We are acting as dealers for interspace for site-hosting, but it has
> nothing to do with the main purpose of the site.
> The only reason we accepted their request is because its Linux related,
> (it refers to hosting on Unix only) .
> I know that its slightly conflicts with what I stated, but I'm sure you
> understand what I mean. ;)

Regardless of the stated of the stated purpose of the site, if you're
dealers then you're some kind of a business entity. How you deal with that
is your business, of course, but you give the impression of being a bit
confused about the whole thing.

Good Luck
Thanks,
Uri