Ok, so let's re-arrange and clarify things :
We are a private organization (not registered for now) and the hosting
part is a separate part of what we mainly want to deal with.
We had an offer - we took it. That simple.
I don't see how's that interfering with everything else. Do you see
banners and pop-up's at the main page ?
Maybe we should move the hosting to another, less obvious part of the
site.

I think people got the picture (I hope) of what we are and what we are
trying to deliver. And if not :

Our purpose is to bring the community translated news and free support
environment for Linux. That is all.
We felt that there is a need, mainly by newbie's, to get news and
support in their native language, and since no one done it before, we
did.
We are paying from our personal pockets for hosting the site, and
putting all of our time and efforts into it, and its all done for the
community.
We don't make money off this, and for now, we don't intend to. This is
what I mean when I say "non-commercial" .
I hope you anderstand the diference.
If the hosting page conflicts with that - sorry.

Tal.