Gilad Ben-Yossef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> You simply have to do the same thing. For i386 (or really the i387 ;-)
> the implmentation is in /arch/i386/kernel/i387.c

I was surprised I had not stumbled on it earlier, so I went right
there and did not find it... Then I realized that it was probably in
2.4 only (I am stuck with 2.2), so I searched 2.2.19 for save_i387 and
found it in arch/i386/kernel/signal.c.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[Lisp] is the only computer language that is beautiful.