On Sunday 21 April 2002 14:59, Eran Rundstein wrote:
> Perhaps you are locking it while having a non-english (such as hebrew)
> keymap active..

this is what i though at first to, but if i open a new session (alt+ctrl+f2) i
can type English without changing anything.
i guess that this does not imply on whats defined inside kde at that time, is
there any way i can see that from command promt from another session ?

tal.

--
Amir Tal, System Administrator