Moshe Zadka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Sat, 18 May 2002, Matan Ziv-Av <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > If you suggest to any Linux user group in Japan, Sweden, Germany,
> > or any other non-english-speaking language that the main mailing
> > list should be in english you will simply be laughed off.
>
> Because they have enough resources to translate enough documentation
> into their language. First do that, then whine.

No. Because the Swedes, the French, the Italians, and the Germans
don't need *anything* at all to email in their native language - the
alphabet is Latin and the direction is LTR.

Even if there is an umlaut missing in German or an accent in French,
the text will be easily understandable.

I don't know what language is used by linux users in Japan. AFAIK
China put government resources behind Red Flag Linux.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If it aint't broken it hasn't got enough features yet.